- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Digital Marketing & Business Dev (Want to launch an internet startup someday? )
New Mobile App Ambassador - HS STUDENTS ONLYKamcord
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Public Relations intern (remote) at aytm.comUmongous, Inc. dba/AYTM.com
Non Profit startup - www.wedaredtolive.orgWe Dared to Live Organization
VISTA - Social Media/Marketing/OutreachDental Center of Northwest Ohio
PR and Marketing InternshipFactoryFix
Marketing Account ManagementOhio Legacy Consultants
Corporate Sponsorship InternshipThe Hunter Group
Digital Marketing & Business Dev (Want to launch an internet startup someday? )Bookmark This
Posted: September 10 2015
Company Location: Daly City, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionhttp://askmeanything.me is changing the way how people get direct career advice from the most successful people in the industry.
You can ask questions to amazing people directly about their career experiences. We arrange Q&A on our website with Founders, Inventors, Angel Investors, VCs, Product Managers, Data Scientists, Authors, CTOs and other influential people.
• Amazing opportunity to learn a lot in few months than in an entire year at college. This is NOT a McDonalds hourly wage job. This could be how you make and launch your career
• Learn from founders who have worked at amazing companies (Amazon.com, Salesforce) and gone through startup acquisitions themselves.
• Opportunity to work directly with the CEO and learn about Biz Dev, Product Management, Content and Marketing strategies and more.
• Get references for next job and an opportunity to join an amazing team based on performance!
Responsibilities• Work closely with senior leadership and founders
• Assist with creating amazing content strategy
• Market Research
• Manage social media account (Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook)
• Business development activities to identify new leads and form partnerships.
Requirements• An entrepreneurial mindset. Wants to learn how to start a startup
• Show us you can hustle and get the job done.
• Amazing Work ethic. When you say I will send it by 5pm do you send it by 5pm?
• Strong writing skills. Love blogging?
• Familiarity with using different social media accounts (Facebook fan pages, Twitter accounts, Pinterest, Quora)
• Basic design skills or willingness to learn. Photo editing, typography, UI/UX.
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, Market Research, Digital Marketing, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Blog Marketing, Article Writing