IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Communications InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
ERP - Inside Sales Associatesyscon solutions
Intern - Marketing and CommunicationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Marketing InternBuh! Gaming
SALES & MARKETING INTERNJetzy
Business Development executiveAdroo Technologies LLC
Marketing InternEZC Pak
Digital Marketing / Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Posted: August 31 2015
Company Location: Salem, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDigital Marketing / Business Development Intern for Livestage App LLC.
Grow the livestage brand with social media, word of mouth and onsite events.
• Work from School/ Home office.
• Livestage swag.
• Top Intern receives a weekend away with a friend.
• Opportunity to work with early-stage tech startup.
• Work closely with founding team on community growth and business development.
• Track analytics to inform product roadmap
• Create and execute social media campaigns.
• Come up with creative ways to help us grow users in your territory.
• Help plan events (Company sponsored parties) for target segment 18-22 users.
• Manage onboarding onto the platform.
• Monthly conference calls to promote ideas and growth.
• Weekly emails reporting your efforts.
• One Semester Internship with potential for additional semesters for exceptional interns.
• Active on social media
• Active in the college community
• 10-15 hours per week expected
• Make a HUGE impact on a funded early-stage tech startup.
Energetic / Popular / Social Media Enthusiasts preferred. 18+ ideal.
Reach out email@example.com for an application.