Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Social Media Marketing InternMultiplyIQ
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Digital Marketing / Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Posted: August 31 2015
Company Location: Salem, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionDigital Marketing / Business Development Intern for Livestage App LLC.
Grow the livestage brand with social media, word of mouth and onsite events.
• Work from School/ Home office.
• Livestage swag.
• Top Intern receives a weekend away with a friend.
• Opportunity to work with early-stage tech startup.
• Work closely with founding team on community growth and business development.
• Track analytics to inform product roadmap
• Create and execute social media campaigns.
• Come up with creative ways to help us grow users in your territory.
• Help plan events (Company sponsored parties) for target segment 18-22 users.
• Manage onboarding onto the platform.
• Monthly conference calls to promote ideas and growth.
• Weekly emails reporting your efforts.
• One Semester Internship with potential for additional semesters for exceptional interns.
• Active on social media
• Active in the college community
• 10-15 hours per week expected
• Make a HUGE impact on a funded early-stage tech startup.
Energetic / Popular / Social Media Enthusiasts preferred. 18+ ideal.
Reach out firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.