Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Digital Marketing + Communications InternBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
At Bridely Inc., we believe that every modern bride and groom’s journey to luxury deserves to
be seamless. We’re a new startup committed to building out the best personalized platform
and marketplace yet that helps connect couples to vendors most fitting for them. We are
especially excited to tackle the needs of under-tapped, ethnic markets that require a unique
blend of cultural preservation + contemporary style.
For wedding vendors, we’re creating a centralized platform that showcases their work, stories,
and experience to gain access to the most relevant clientele. For couples, we’re making the
wedding planning process more efficient, exciting, and stress-free through personalized
vendor discovery and collaboration tools.
This is an extraordinarily high-touch + operationally inefficient industry that currently operates
majority offline—we’re not interested in replicating what already works in the physical world,
but we are passionate in filling the voids and offering the most valuable, online complement to
the wedding industry. Exploring the intersect of data, creativity, and human psychology is our
core driver— if you’re intellectually curious, passionate, and innovative, we invite you to join us
in solving the needs of a highly complex and fragmented industry.
ResponsibilitiesOur Digital Marketing + Communications Intern will be responsible for everything traffic,
content, and user-related—in fact, you’ll be our first marketing rock star! This means you’ll be
working directly alongside our CEO to:
• Develop content marketing strategies
• Build social media presence (lots of Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Snapchat!)
• Track and analyze channel results and iteratively tweak strategies based on
• Lead email marketing campaigns
• Research competitors, partners + industry trends
• Understand and communicate with target users regularly, create messaging and
positioning strategies, and execute plans against them
• Aggressively grow our brand across different platforms through creative execution and
RequirementsCurrently pursuing or have already completed a B.S. / B.A. in Business, Communications,
Marketing, English or something of the equivalent experience. Basically, you should be
passionate about this role and feel skilled in executing.
• Expert Writer – you should feel extremely confident writing in Bridely’s voice across all
mediums and producing a diverse set of content quickly and accurately.
• Deeply Curious + Answer Seeker – we’re no marketing nor social media experts yet,
but we want you to become one. You should feel comfortable and excited working in
the grey and willing to research hard tactics, apply them, and iterate.
• Excited by Weddings – usually, we can let this one slide. But you’ll be scouring the
web for everything wedding and you’re going to get really bored if you don’t find
flowers, table settings, and cheesy photographs fun!
• Creative to a Fault – just kidding, that’s never possible! You should be product and
design obsessed and have a natural eye for good aesthetics. You’ll be working with all
kinds of material that need to be equally substantial in content and visually appealing.
• Incredibly Data Driven – as Jay-Z would say “Numbers don’t lie, check the
scoreboard”—as badly as we wish we could get everything perfect the first time, we
won’t. You should feel confident applying thoughtful strategies, analyzing the results,
and executing accordingly.
• Fearless + Responsible Self-Starter – you should think out-of-the-box and be eager
to bring good ideas to life. You should be self-motivated and self-accountable.
• User Obsessed – you naturally connect with people and will succeed in being
responsive and empathetic with our users.
• Open and Effective Communicator + Team Player – you’re willing to ask intelligent
questions, challenge status-quo, and collaborate like it’s second nature.
• Organized – if you’re borderline OCD that’s even better. You’re a Google Docs guru
and are ridiculously detail-oriented (but you see the big picture too!).
• Avid User of Social Media – you basically have a PhD in Instagram, Facebook,
Snapchat, Pinterest, and Twitter. Creative photography skills are an added bonus!