Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing Writing Intern-Women's Luxury Fashion LabelLady Lux
Marketing SEO (Unpaid) Internship-Women's Luxury LabelLady Lux
Marketing and Engagement Ambassador InternLobstahBox
Social Media Marketing InternTablelist
Public Relations and Social Media Marketing Intern - Winter Semester 2017Atlantic Webworks
Internship Marketing - RetailMovado Group, Inc.
Spring Marketing/Promotions InternshipMAGIC 106.7
Digital Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
Posted: July 18 2016
DescriptionStudio 15 is a modern women's dress boutique headquartered in NYC that caters to fashion-forward women on the go with dresses that are lined, washable and ethical. The company donates proceeds from every sale to a non-profit organization, Kleos MFG, that gives micro-finance loans to women in developing countries so they can start their own small businesses.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Description:
The Marketing Coordinator creates, manages and executes effective digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic to the company website, utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC. Develops compelling marketing strategies that drive company sales, customer loyalty and brand buzz.
Interns will get a written reference letter and a reference for any future jobs upon successful completion of the internship and a positive work experience.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Coming up with new ways to build brand awareness using digital marketing techniques
- Weekly reporting of analytics
- Must have a digital marketing degree or studying in this field
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- In depth knowledge of SEM, SEO and PPC and digital marketing techniques
- Experience in conceptualizing and implementing digital marketing plans