Marketing Assistant InternFreelance Marketing
Marketing Volunteer/Intern for Fringe Festival ProductionAwkward Hug Productions
Work with Marketing Industry Thought Leaders and Have a Blast at Rock My ImageRock My Image
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing InternshipReading Until Dawn Con, LLC
Marketing InternValpak of Atlanta
PAID SPRING/SUMMER Buisness/Marketing InternshipAflac
San Fam HoldingsSan Fam Holdings
Digital Marketing - EcommerceBookmark This
GNP Branded Gear
299 Smithtown Blvd.
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGNP Branded Gear is looking to add a full-time or part-time intern to our team with immediate availability. GNP strives to provide our interns with a diverse, hands-on career building experience which may lead to full time employment.
Our ideal Intern will tackle a range of Design, Marketing and Web tasks including but not limited to:
- Update and create web content for an active ecommerce website i.e. product content, web images, landing pages
- Organize/improve ecommerce marketing platforms and reach
- Monitor and enhance social media campaigns and presence
- Assist ecommerce, marketing & art department with various other jobs
ResponsibilitiesCandidates must be computer savvy, organized, eager to learn, able to multitask, and have above average writing skills. We will provide onsite training as well. Expect to gain a great deal of “real life” experience and learn from our experts in the field. Compensation - $10/hour.
For details and to apply please send resume to DominickR@brandedgear.com with work samples if you have any and a short cover letter in the body of the email with your availability. Be sure to include "Internship Application" in the subject line.
RequirementsQualified candidates for our internships should have some or all of the following skills:
- Design experience with an interest in Webpage layout/Basic Programming/Graphic Design
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver
- Basic HTML and web development
- Social Media Expertise