Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Digital Marketing / Google Adwords ManagerBookmark This
School Dangers Organization
Posted: May 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSchool Dangers Organization is looking for a creative marketing Intern to help ensure that we are maximizing our reach by increasing awareness and driving traffic to our website. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our Google Adwords campaigns and potentially campaigns on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others. The intern will be responsible for campaign creation, implementation, and optimization, including keyword discovery, drafting ad copy, campaign monitoring, and reporting. The ideal candidate has experience in effectively building and optimizing online ads using Google Adwords and an interest in social media for business and non-profits.
We focus on building skills that you can apply for a lifetime, including: research methods and resources, communication, leadership, presentation, project management, resiliency, personal flexibility and technology. Through meaningful work, interns will:
- Learn how to think critically and act logically to solve problems and make decisions
- Use computers, technology, tools and information systems effectively
- Build and work in teams
- Develop leadership skills through taking ownership and responsibility of projects
- Learn how to develop a positive attitude toward change
School Dangers is a small nonprofit with one full-time employee and a board of directors, so interns are not just observers in our organization; they are an integral part of everything we do.
Interns work directly with the CEO. Whether through email or in person, the senior team is available to clarify questions necessary to complete a project. The CEO hosts staff meetings once a week to bring the team together to discuss weekly goals and accomplishments.
The School Dangers mission is to improve school security nationwide through advocacy, education and application of technology. This is accomplished by educating the public, fostering an environment for open discussion, and by delivering services for training, planning, and regulatory compliance.
Minimum 15-20 hours per week required for the duration of the internship. Ideal candidates are available to work remotely for the duration of the internship (3-4 mo internship). We are happy to work with academic institutions to facilitate opportunities to obtain credit or university-sponsored stipends.
Responsibilities- Campaign creation and optimization
- Keyword research and keyword generation
- Draft ad copy
- Campaign monitoring and reporting of key metrics
- Analyze keyword performance
- Modify ad copy and URLs
Requirements- 1-5 years of experience in building out online marketing campaigns using Google AdWords
- In-depth knowledge of how to create, improve, manage, execute campaigns
- Clear understanding of words, phrases, and industry metrics including CPC, CTR, Quality Score etc. which highlight our unique value proposition, and set us apart from the competition
- Skill at word choice for marketing, and at creating concise advertising phrases
- Interest in working with qualitative and quantitative analysis for SEM reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to using and updating Smartsheets
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Interest in nonprofit work
- Full support of the mission and vision of School Dangers Organization