Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Digital MarketingBookmark This
Marketing With Experts
1 Beacon St.
Posted: March 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Marketing With Experts, it is our mission to create relationships with growing businesses to help their customers discover, evaluate, and enjoy their products and services. We focus on branding, web design and development, and inbound marketing. We want to tell our clients’ stories, create compelling and highly functional websites, and help scale a client’s reach and impact through digital marketing.
ResponsibilitiesAbout the Role
As an Inbound Marketing Executive, you will do the following for clients and/or MarketingWithExperts:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that reaches specific buyer personas and attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new marketing-qualified leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content, including offers.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social media.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns visitors into customers, and continually refine processes to convert customers.
- Develop and execute social media strategies for multiple client accounts; generate, edit, publish and share content; set up and optimize company pages within each platform (if necessary); continuously improve by analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and acting on the information.
You will thrive in this role if the following statements describe you:
- You personally embrace and live out our core values of leadership, creativity, love, integrity, and community.
- You have an ability to communicate effectively via phone, face-to-face interaction, and email to make our customers uber happy and successful.
- You love helping people succeed and get a buzz from winning.
- You are detail-oriented and expertly skilled in time management.
- You have a passion for marketing and lifelong learning.
- You not only do social, but you also are fueled by people and enjoy connecting with others.
- You have said, at least once in your life, “I love grammar.”
- You are able to write blogs, eBooks, and presentations with an adaptable voice and tone.
- You prefer to develop thoughtful strategies before going and doing, but you understand timelines and the need to finish a project.
- You understand the current state of search engine optimization techniques and how a website contends for search engine success.
- You are willing to take responsibility to meet or exceed targets for clients.
RequirementsRelevant BA/BS degree or equivalent online marketing experience (1+ more years preferred)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with the ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Fluency in using and managing WordPress and Hubspot platform
- Bonus points: HTML/CSS knowledge, Adobe Creative Suite skills, Inbound Marketing Certification from HubSpot, or proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and content platform or a similar platform
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Social Media, Marketing
Preferred - Graphic Design