Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing & Social Media InternJaguaring, Inc.
Marketing/Media Sales InternMW Media LLC
Distribution sales and marketing internTRANSPORT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Marketing Intern Opportunity - SaaS Start-UpVisiblee
Social Media & Community Management InternCauvee LLC
Social Media MarketingCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 16 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFASHOM, a mobile social network that celebrates the everyday self-expression and unedited unique styles of real people around the world, is looking for interns to join our high-performing global team, and work closely with team members to gain invaluable experience in the start-up tech and fashion marketing fields. This internship provides its participants with a daily perspective behind a fashion tech startup.
Primary learning experiences for interns will include (but are not limited to):
• Writing assignments including 7-10 blog posts per week.
• Conducting industry research by online searches .
RequirementsOur interns will have daily interaction with our global marketing teams and CEO, and will be privy to the many facets of the tech startup industry. The successful candidate will exhibit the following:
• Intern needs be currently studying or have a degree in journalism or related field.
- Must have knowledge in Fashion and current events.
- Interns should be self-starters, proactive, positive, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and be able to work quickly while efficiently managing their own time since this is a remote/virtual opportunity
• Interns should be organized, detail-oriented, Internet-savvy, and able to juggle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and be able to submit daily and weekly reports
• Solid understanding of the online fashion landscape, from social media influencers to bloggers and popular online outlets
This is an unpaid position. Interns must be currently enrolled in college/university with the opportunity to receive school credit, and should be available 10-12 hours a week.