Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 16 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our company is a Brooklyn based 3D printing company. We do everything in our power to create good customer experience. Essentially, we are a company of the future. We look for people who fit our vision of using 3D printing to create a new revolution -- additive manufacturing revolution. Being an intern here means having a personable persona, innovative mind, and optimistic outlook. Because we are a startup company, there is much to learn here and this is very important for any individual. You will be able to develop skills that not many companies can provide you. We don't have any "cookie cutter" method and look solely to people that possess the desire to enhance their skills and explore new options. We believe that our company image is one of the new age which requires much open-mindedness. We are a very transparent team of people and hope that any applicant will be the same. Currently, we are a successful company with a great Twitter, Facebook, and Etsy following, but this does not mean we are finished. As an intern, your addition is of grave importance to the refinement of this company.
Below is some of our information on social media in case you would like to check us out before applying :)
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/digital marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Understand and proficient in social media.
- understand and experience in running Google AdWords.