Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
200 Green Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Who we are:
We are Praetorian Digital. A leading digital media company with an established presence in the public safety market. We are a very forward thinking, fun company where you would meet and learn from an awesome team in the heart of San Francisco! Our digital properties are visited by more than 3.5 million first responders, public safety, and local government professionals growing every month. Praetorian Digital owns and operates www.PoliceOne.com, www.FireRescue1.com, www.EMS1.com, www.EfficientGov.com, and www.CorrectionsOne.com.
About the internship:
This internship is a fantastic opportunity to help grow the Online Media Division, the core business at Praetorian Digital. The Online Media team provides breaking news, resources, and product information for public safety and local government agencies nationwide allowing them to continue protecting our communities. We are looking for the interested candidate to come into the office a minimum of 12 hours per week, the schedule is flexible.
This internship is perfect opportunity for someone looking to start their career, and may possibly lead to a paid position for exceptional performance!
Who you are:
You are a college student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree [Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism, related field] looking for a marketing internship that will give you hands-on experience to increase your knowledge and help build your resume. You will be placed in a position where you will acquire key skills in online media, marketing, and research. You also will get to work with a great team at an exciting, fast-growing company that is redefining digital marketing and helping first responders acquire the resources and information they need to perform their job effectively.
Goals of this Internship:
• Learn SEO strategies and techniques for increasing site view ability across search engines
• Capitalize on SEM and bring in prospective clients using keyword bidding
• Leverage Google Analytics to pull reports and answer questions on traffic trends
• Get comfortable with Excel creating pivot tables, and become a VLOOKUP ninja
• Other duties as needed or as interest dictates (what do you want to learn more about?)
Desired Characteristics & Skills:
• Timeliness and attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly
• Comfortable learning new technologies
• Hard working with positive attitude
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Organized, enthusiastic and a strong willingness to learn
• Proficiency in performing web-based research
• Analytically minded
• Interested in solving problems and answering questions with data