Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Dell Campus Ambassador: Horry-Georgetown Technical CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador: Wake Tech Community College, Main CampusMosaic North America
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Target Marketing Digital
460 Park Ave South
New York, NY
Posted: December 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTarget Marketing Digital is a full-service digital marketing agency that works with companies, brands, authors and mission-driven thought leaders to advance ideas that matter. From digital PR campaigns to dynamic new websites and eye-catching design to social media strategy and campaigns, we bring every aspect of the process under one roof so that our clients benefit from a single, integrated approach.
The company’s team represents combined experience of over 20 years serving a diverse range of companies and industries. Target Marketing Digital creates online strategies that target a client’s current and potential customer community. We build, engage and influence communities responsibly using social media, digital marketing, media/public relations and advertising.
Target Marketing Digital strives to make marketing and publicity effective and accessible to everyone. We love what we do, and we want to share our passion, expertise, creativity and sense of humor to support the missions of our clients. We want to be a catalyst of innovation and a vibrant leader in our industry.
ABOUT THIS INTERNSHIP
We are looking for interns who love technology and understand that technology allows access to targeted audience to brands, products and services. Our clients are primarily those in the publishing industry. We work with celebrity, business and non-fiction authors. Our agency focuses on creating dynamic and successful digital marketing campaigns for our authors and their books.
The intern would work directly with the agency's Principal, Digital Marketing and Social Media teams. The role will require supporting campaign design, implementation and follow-up. Additionally, the intern will support the agency associates on campaign functions day-to-day.
Responsibilities- Support the design and management of Social Media, Email and other Digital Marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively to develop marketing creative.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze client industries and markets.
- Manage and assist in digital content creation and curation.
- Analyze and aggregate weekly analytic reports across various channels.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Previous experience in marketing and digital media preferred.
- Proficient with tools in the Digital Media Landscape; specifically email, social media and content marketing.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) preferred.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be comfortable managing multiple concurrent assignments.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing
Preferred - Publishing, Social Media Advertising, Influencer Marketing, Corporate Social Media, Digital Publishing