General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
4851 LBJ Freeway, Suite 205
Posted: November 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPMTI is looking for a hard-working, research-oriented student of digital marketing with a deep desire to explore the bleeding edge philosophies in search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and copywriting. The individual must have a great talent to research and write content, develop ideas for infographics, create guest posts, conduct market research, and do a media outreach for publishing. THis will be an exciting, intense, and an highly energetic position. You will be working with our marketing director and CEO who have both been at the leading edge of this industry.
Responsibilities- Create content for graphics, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Promote company and increase traffic by developing back links
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Develop copy for our website, social media, and infographics.
- Other tasks as assigned by our marketing staff.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM, SEO copywriting, Digital Copywriting
Preferred - Graphic Design, Social Media Advertising