Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
1871- 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWeSolv is a startup platform that connects talented professional students with companies to solve real business challenges through competition. Each year there are over 30,000 students in the Top 50 MBA programs, and over 500,0000 total, looking to gain further education, experience, and relationships necessary to equip them for the next level of leadership and career growth. WeSolv helps to facilitate innovative solutions to real world challenges, while connecting companies to the opportunity to vet and engage the types of talented individuals they seek to employ. WeSolv is a national community of engaged and brilliant students looking to work on what they care about.
As a lean Startup ready for this exciting time of operation and growth, WeSolv is looking for a talented intern to join the journey. WeSolv is headquarted at1871, the top university affiliated incubator in the nation, with access to venture capital, impressive mentors, and a truly life changing growth experience. WeSolv is looking for one ambitious intern who would like to come along for the ride while helping to secure enterprise host partners. With targets such as UBER, Facebook, Cisco, Mattel, Hulu and so on, this will give one lucky student the opportunity to gain experience and exposure to some of the worlds leading companies.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Social media management
- Content sourcing and creation
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
RequirementsIntern will learn:
-How to research, identify, and negotiate partnerships with companies who can enhance WeSolv's reach
-How to collaborate with the sales team to target and recruit new users
-How to create a comprehensive digital marketing stratey
-Email tips and tricks to better land meetings with busy people
Intern Must Have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Graduate Degree or equivalent education in Business, Marketing or related field
SkillsRequired - Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Microsoft, Marketing, Social Media, Digital Media
Preferred - Entrepreneurial Experience