Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
530 South 4th Street
Posted: August 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInkster Inc. provides artists with a free platform to sell their artwork as prints on tees, totes, tanks and hoodies. We have a website and a storefront (InksterPrints) in Philadelphia on 4th and South Street. Our site specializes in fan art - if you love video games, comics, Pokemon GO and anime, we're your company! Additionally, we specialize in other forms of media like Video Production, Photography, and Snapchat geofilters that may also be involved in the job description. The position is part-time and unpaid; hours are flexible. You will also learn all there is about DTG printing to start your own brand.
Responsibilities- Develop advertising strategies for the digital space that provide key insights, meaningful engagements and build the brand with the key consumer targets.
- Review and/or develop digital marketing plans to increase web traffic and engagement with current and prospective clients.
- Review mobile platforms: website content, ecommerce, partnership and community development, consumer research, marketing, and website technology.
- Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways, and to improve marketing ROI recommendations and overall strategies.
- Translate trends into business opportunities.
- Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness to maximize customer conversion.
- Investigate refer/resolve website bugs
Requirements- Course work and/or work experience in digital marketing
- Solid understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence with excellent working knowledge of social media outreach strategies.
- Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data-driven decision making.
- Present ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Able to work independently, as well as be a strong team player.
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to detail.
SkillsRequired - Creative Writing, Attention To Detail, Work Well Independently, Social Media Blogging, Social Media
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Excel, Bilingual, Advertising