Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Paid E-Commerce/Marketing Internship (Great for HS/College students)Springfield Wine & Spirits
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: December 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat you’ll be doing: WatchFit has an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for work experience, to join us on a 6-12 month unpaid placement, as a Digital Marketing Placement Candidate. The successful candidate will work as part of a vibrant team, gaining invaluable insight and experience in a dynamic marketing role, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
We are on the hunt for a strong communicator with a creative mind, an eye for detail and a hands on approach, who is confident in what they are doing and what they want to achieve. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced team for a well-backed tech start-up in London.
Anybody joining WatchFit and helping out in these areas will be given full support at all times. They will also be encouraged to bring their own skills and ideas which will be developed and allowed to flourish.
We require a minimum of 6 months commitment from all our full-time working placement candidates. We are looking for people to join immediately, but we will consider an applicant's circumstances and offer suitable working dates.
Responsibilities* Understanding how a tech start-up builds its marketing mix to deal with complex consumer behaviours
* Assisting with establishing and optimising online marketing campaigns
* Assisting with the planning and execution of offline marketing campaigns
* Understanding key performance indicators
* Producing regular digital marketing analytics reports for the purpose of developing and adjusting marketing plans and campaigns
* The opportunity to support our content and email marketing strategy
* The opportunity to understand and support our customer value optimisation strategy
* Developing digital assets
* Assist on marketing and public relations projects with key partners and supporters
* Learning the ropes from a Marketing Manager who has nearly a decade of experience working with global brands, from fast paced start-ups to corporate giants
Requirements* You have the necessary permissions to work in the UK
* A career in marketing is at the top of your list
* You have excellent writing and communication skills
* You are highly organised, dependable and proactive
* You enjoy working in a team
* You are comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Experience in digital marketing preferred
* University graduate in marketing, advertising or communications is desired
* You have a capacity for hard work and the time available to dedicate yourself fully to the role