Unpaid Internship (Event Marketing Intern)My Girlfriend's House
Unpaid Internship (Marketing)My Girlfriend's House
Marketing and Communications InternMidtown Alliance
Development Intern - Marketing & EventsWorld Sport Chicago
Marketing InternshipTokyo Journal
Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Marketing & Sales Intern (Summer 2017)CBANC
Marketing Executive AssistantFIT Worldwide
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 04 2016
Company Location: Venice, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStaffer Club (http://staffer.club) is an online network and a platform for business owners and specialized freelance employees. We connect highly skilled job seekers and employers around the world.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing