Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Social Media Marketing InternMultiplyIQ
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
7101 Executive Center Dr, Suite 145
Posted: April 04 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a fast growing company headquartered in Brentwood, TN. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a delightful work environment and opportunity to learn digital marketing / SEO skills from experienced practitioners. This is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities- Assist with content marketing outreach
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Related
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.