Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Digital Marketing Intern w/ Client based NYC and San Fran Start UpsBookmark This
Jamie Lund .Co
95 Prescott St
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJamielund.co is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to help us provide essential marketing solutions to our growing client base. The Digital Marketing Intern will, over time, be responsible for many of the day-to-day tasks related to the marketing campaigns we produce for our growing client base. Our client base are start-ups focused in NYC and San Fran. This is a great opportunity to get immediate experience that can be applied in an agency setting.
Responsibilities• Support and assist agency founder/CEO
• Provide vendor support
• Identify key influencers, build relationships and activate partnerships.
• Assist with FB campaigns
• Assist and Optimize Google Campaigns
• Create client facing reports
• Assist with retargeting campaigns
Requirements• Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing/integrated marketing/inbound marketing strategies, concepts, and practices.
• Demonstrated expertise in managing paid social campaigns from creative ideation to implementation to daily optimization. Demonstrated, hands-on experience building, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns including SEO, SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Display, Prospecting and Social advertising platforms including paid search, re-marketing, behavioral targeting, audience segmentation, and customer acquisition a major plus.
• Experience with social media strategy, community management, and content optimization.
• Google AdWords Certification a plus.
• Google Analytics Certification a plus.