Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Digital Marketing Intern w/ Client based NYC and San Fran Start UpsBookmark This
Jamie Lund .Co
95 Prescott St
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJamielund.co is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to help us provide essential marketing solutions to our growing client base. The Digital Marketing Intern will, over time, be responsible for many of the day-to-day tasks related to the marketing campaigns we produce for our growing client base. Our client base are start-ups focused in NYC and San Fran. This is a great opportunity to get immediate experience that can be applied in an agency setting.
Responsibilities• Support and assist agency founder/CEO
• Provide vendor support
• Identify key influencers, build relationships and activate partnerships.
• Assist with FB campaigns
• Assist and Optimize Google Campaigns
• Create client facing reports
• Assist with retargeting campaigns
Requirements• Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing/integrated marketing/inbound marketing strategies, concepts, and practices.
• Demonstrated expertise in managing paid social campaigns from creative ideation to implementation to daily optimization. Demonstrated, hands-on experience building, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns including SEO, SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Display, Prospecting and Social advertising platforms including paid search, re-marketing, behavioral targeting, audience segmentation, and customer acquisition a major plus.
• Experience with social media strategy, community management, and content optimization.
• Google AdWords Certification a plus.
• Google Analytics Certification a plus.