Content SpecialistProfit First Professionals
SmartPhone Videographer Documentary Story Video intern for Patreon Online Marketing IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Internet Marketing / Sales / PromotionsCorporate Investment International, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Theos Medical Systems, Inc.
2954 Scott Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA
Posted: February 16 2016
Theos Medical Systems is a global technology company. We specialize in portable, consumer products for children and the elderly. Our products include incontinence management systems and pre-natal monitoring solutions sold in retail stores. The team at Theos Medical Systems believes targeted, electronic monitoring can solve health challenges and enhance quality of life.
Theos Medical Systems is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. The company also maintains sales offices in Canada and Hong Kong.
• Maintain Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
• Assist in content management and write compelling copy for the web
• Outreach and promotion, relationship building
• Design and create banners, advertisement images, etc.
• Research industry sites (blogs, health sites, ecommerce sites)
• Create and maintain content calendar
• Maintain and report on social media analytics (Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc.)
• Assist lead web designer in other related projects while presenting ideas for a strong online presence
RequirementsSkills and Competencies
• Interest in consumer products and startup businesses
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Proficiency/Familiarity with social media outlets and analytics (Facebook, Twitter, HootSuite)
• Familiarity or experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator) is a plus
• Familiarity or experience with Google Analytics and Wordpress are a plus
• Must have your own laptop
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media
Preferred - Graphic Design, E-commerce, SEO, WordPress, Google Analytics, HTML + CSS, Hootsuite, Web Graphics