Marketing & Advertising InternBuilders of Hope
Social Media / Public Relations InternshipMeripex Apparel
Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe area woman-owned global technology consulting firm that provides a wide range of innovative, best-in-class solutions for our Fortune 1000 customers.
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking candidates who are creative, articulate, driven, self-starter individuals to work with our marketing department. We are looking for people who can grow followers via social media marketing, public relations and perhaps search engine optimization. assist with day-to-day operations that include internet marketing and writing case studies.
We’re interested in speaking with you if you are:
Fun, tech, social media savvy, creative, full of ideas, and have a passion for high tech industry. We’d love it if you love Adobe Photoshop and design software, writing, learning new technologies, website user experience and content management. We want someone who is a go-getter, an efficient worker, a self starter who has a friendly attitude, a multi-tasker that prioritizes to meet deadlines.
Note: We are willing to consider a remote working situation for exceptional candidates. We have technologies to support remote telecommuters.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials to generate new leads and grow pipeline.
- Grow Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor, and Linkedin followers.
- Build relationships with influential and relevant people on social media
- Work with marketing department to create targeted email campaigns to qualified leads to generate interest and awareness around our services.
- Assist with events marketing and planning as needed.
- Desire to develop a career as a marketing professional.
- Possess growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Adobe Photoshop and Wordpress knowledge is a PLUS
- Junior or senior year university level student studying graphic design, photography, marketing, communications or related field.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Basic Computer Skills, Article Writing, Email Marketing, Demand Generation
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Business Development