CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
MARKETING MANAGER, / ONLINE - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
1214 42nd Ave E
Posted: May 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVan der Pop is a lifestyle brand that designs high-end accessories to store, smoke and share cannabis. The cannabis industry is lacking sophisticated products for female connoisseurs. Current solutions are dominated by products inspired by gadgets and intended for the male consumer. Little of today’s cannabis-related merchandise reflects a woman’s style or speaks to needs specific to women and how cannabis addresses these needs in a uniquely positive way. At the intersection of fashion and fun, our products (including stash jars, lockable stash bags, grinder cards and rolling papers) allow those seeking high-minded experiences to store and share "recreational unmentionables" in a sleek, discreet manner. We are all about education and style. Through thoughtful design, our brand is changing the perception of high jinks.
Want to be on the team? This company is a start-up and its founder is a successful entrepreneur poised for another innovative enterprise. We need a kick-ass intern who is organized, responsive, and eager to learn. This digital marketing internship is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of marketing and sales. You are part of a new lifestyle brand, committed to sharing its core values with customers. We’ll provide the opportunity to gain essential on-the-job experience with social media marketing, multimedia, search engine marketing, online research, community engagement & development, and web analytics.
The digital marketing intern will play an active role in the development of Van der Pop’s online community. You will maintain Van der Pop’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our mission and our brand. You will regularly analyze and report on the activity on social media networks, as well as digital traffic to our website and also assist in maintaining VdP’s digital images, videos, and other content. During this internship, you'll learn how to reach communities, and promote events or programs through the Internet and gain experience in social media platforms, search engine optimization, and the tools used to assess their performance.
Responsibilities- Work with Marketing Manager to develop, execute and manage content/media strategy & review best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Research blog topics, products based on keyword rankings, learn and utilize SEO strategies
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly / research trending products for market and be ahead of the game
- Draft monthly, graphic/creative newsletters to subscribers
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
Requirements- Looking for a digital marketing or communications major
- Strong writing skills
- Deep and proven knowledge with content management
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Organizational and exceptional time management skills
- Savvy with content creation, curation, syndication across several social/digital platforms to drive web traffic
- Available to work 10-15 hours a week, depending on workflow