Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJumpstart:HR, LLC helps small businesses and start-ups manage the often tricky HR aspects of growing a business. Companies work with us to handle recruiting, payroll, benefits and HR consulting so that they can focus on growing their business.
This internship will provide broad experience in social media, digital marketing and sales. You will get experience with B2B and B2C consumers and work out various aspects of our marketing (blog, social media, podcast and webinar).
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.