Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
202 Bicknell Ave.
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: August 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Named One of Los Angeles' Hottest Start Ups"
Foodstirs is a revolutionary brand whose sole purpose is to help create memorable experiences through baking. Co-founded by actress Sarah Michelle Gellar, the company’s delicious quick-from-scratch mixes offer the convenience of a mix with the taste of homemade that you can feel proud about. Product range includes an online home subscription Baking Kit program plus a line of packaged baking mixes that includes brownies, cookies, and cakes. Foodstirs only uses simple USDA organic, GMO-free, and fairly traded ingredients, that can be traced back to the source. Foodstirs Modern Baking mixes and kits are available online and select retailers. For more information please visit www.foodstirs.com.
The Foodstirs internship program is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that includes, but is not limited to: social media with content development, search engine marketing, website management, organic search engine optimization and web analytics.
• Start up with big ideas and entrepreneurial thinking
• Fun and passionate environment
• Access and visibility to senior level executives throughout the company
Duties + responsibilities:
• Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies that help Foodstirs meet its overall business objectives
• Develop + write marketing content executions to be deployed across partner social media channels
• Learn SEO best practices and write meta content to support client SEO initiatives
• Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
• Create and implement tracking code designed to measure social content executions
• Work with SEO tools and platforms to create keyword maps for our website
Knowledge, skills, + abilities:
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to shoot and edit content using camera (video & still)
• Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing software, and internet browsers. Experience with Photoshop and InDesign required.
• Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Google+.