Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
Paid Product Development InternshipChinese American Art Culture Center inc
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Tourette Association of America
42-40 Bell Blvd., Suite 205
Posted: September 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 1972, The Tourette Association of America is the premier national non-profit organization working to make life better for all people affected by Tourette and Tic Disorders. We do this by:
• Raising public awareness and fostering social acceptance.
• Working to advance scientific understanding, treatment options and care.
• Educating professionals to better serve the needs of children, adults and families challenged by Tourette and Tic Disorders.
• Advocating for public policies and services that promote positive school, work and social environments.
• Providing help, hope and a supportive community across the nation.
• Empowering our community to deal with the complexities of this spectrum of disorders.
The Tourette Association of America is seeing a Digital Marketing Intern to serve as a member of the Marketing & Communications team providing creative, digital and social media support to advance the TAA’s mission. Responsible for assisting with the implementation and development of National marketing, advertising, social media communications, branding, website content, as well as internal and external communications. The Marketing Intern will offer a fresh attitude toward social media, flyers, email campaigns, website graphics, videos and other visuals while maintaining the Tourette Association branding guidelines.
Hours/Days: Flexible (up to 19 hours a week)
Responsibilities• Assist in the development, coordination and dissemination of marketing support materials across social media channels.
• Update and maintain content across various social media channels including blog posts, status updates, photo and video content.
• Ability to use measurement tools to provide progress reports to assist the team in mining insights
• Helps to ensure all digital and social channels are synchronized in terms of content, messages and design.
• Ability to write basic member communication materials
Requirements• Excellent organization, writing and communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
• Adept at using a wide range of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Wordpress, HTML, Media Composer (Avid) or other video editing programs
SkillsRequired - Social Media, HTML, Facebook, Writing, Communication, WordPress, Organization, Twitter, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Photoshop, YouTube, Adobe InDesign, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+
Preferred - Video Editing