Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group Inc
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Paid Summer Marketing Intern for E-commerce StartupGage Diamonds
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Secure Wealth Concepts, LLC
Posted: October 19 2015
Company Location: College Park, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is Secure Wealth Concepts, LLC and we are located in Atlanta, GA. We are a fast growing financial services firm that is aggressively looking to grow online. We are looking for interns that possess a strong work ethic and would like to receive real world working experience to develop and manage marketing campaigns. You will have the opportunity to test various programs to learn digital marketing. This will initially be an unpaid internship however you will receive compensation based on the revenue generated as a result of your marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Applications, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Website Design