Social Media Intern for Digital Video Marketing AgencySupercool Creative
Web DeveloperRight Visual Inc.
Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
8920 Business Park Dr #250
Posted: March 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSnyxius is a tech services & marketing agency startup located in Austin. We are a fast growing product engineering team of web & mobile developers looking for creative individuals in the marketing field. You'd be working with some of the most innovative technology and this is perfect opportunity for someone to grow in the technology marketing space.
ResponsibilitiesYou'd be responsible to strategize, coordinate & execute digital marketing campaigns for our company and our clients.
- Create & Revise Buyer Personas
- Research Keywords, Competitors & previously-popular Content around the personas
- Prepare a Content Plan for Blogging every month
- Coordinate with the Content Writing & Social Media Marketing Team
- Edit & Publish Blog Posts regularly
- Guest Blogging - Reach out to other editors and media website to republish our content
- Prepare Marketing Reports & Presentations for our clients
RequirementsWe are looking for a Digital Marketing intern with excellent writing & presentation skills.
- Should have or be pursuing a degree in - Marketing, PR or Mass Communication
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Editorial, Inbound Marketing, Writing and Editing, Blog Management
Preferred - SEO, PPC