Part time Social Media and Marketing InternAmpUrBiz
Marketing and Sales Lead Generation - InternshipInsynQ
Sales Development Representative - InternshipInsynQ
Marketing & Graphic Design InternPA Group
Virtual Digital Marketing nternBullyfambam
Virtual Blogging InternBullyfambam
GMAT Brand Ambassador - UT AustinThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing and Public Relations Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Black Label Innovation
21 Brace Road
West Hartford, CT
Posted: October 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern functions as an essential member of the creative team. They are assigned both “up-and-coming” to well-established brand(s) to support on a day-to-day basis. This individual will ensure that our clients receive high-caliber support for their creative, social media, and branding needs. We strive to work with individuals who take pride in their work, and are always looking for new ways to be unique and differentiate us as a business!
ResponsibilitiesAs the Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for fulfilling package requirements, and taking complete ownership of each brand that you support. Our goal is for this to be an exciting and fast-paced job. This role requires the ability to work closely with the client to ensure they are receiving the proper deliverables from their package, while also having a complete understanding of the products they sell (so we can promote them too!). This job includes, but is not limited to:
• Fulfilling package requirements with the clients
• Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and preparing campaign strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations, posting social media content, and meeting project deadlines
• Writes blogs, online social media content, and coordinates online exposure
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing ongoing brand analytics
• Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department and/or creating graphics as needed.
• Works with the client to ensure we are posting about their market and industry trends, new product information, and more.
• Researched the brand by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, understanding their ideal client, and maintaining research databases of information and data.
• Plan meetings and events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments.
• Monitor sales traction based on the selected packages to show we are ‘moving the sales dial’ for our clients. This involves discussing any package add-ons that may benefit them as a business.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading industry trade publications.
• Assists in organizational tasks, and is always looking for opportunities to accomplish and explore better efficiencies and taking a proactive approach to our company’s success
RequirementsGreat understanding and appreciation for social media
Excellent writing and editing skills
Leadership and Communication Skills
Creativity in designing and providing new ideas
Ability to meet tight deadlines, and work overtime when needed
Proficient with both Mac and PCs platforms
Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Ability to work with multiple Social Media platforms (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
Driven to see themselves and those around them succeed