SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
ALR Marketing Solutions
330 Research Ct., Suite 300A
Posted: October 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionALR Marketing Solutions is a full service digital marketing and public relations agency located in metro Atlanta, GA. We offer customized, strategic marketing solutions for any size business across all industries. Services include search engine marketing, pay-per-click, social media, web design, online reputation management, public relations, and creative design.
The Digital Marketing Intern will assist with managing digital marketing programs and social media presences for clients. This will include digital marketing research, press release distribution, social media, and reporting. The Intern must have strong writing and communication skills.
This is a part-time hourly position that will provide hands-on experience in public relations and digital marketing. The position has the possibility of turning into a full-time salary position within our company.
Responsibilities• Work with team to coordinate project deliverables
• Assist with reporting and analytics
• Blog and Social Media topic research and posting
• Online Content / Press Release Distribution
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Basic understanding of online marketing, social media, and public relations
• Student seeking Bachelors Degree in marketing, public relations, or related discipline
• Must have computer skills and experience with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is essential. Other Microsoft and Adobe projects a plus
• Strong writing and communications skills
• Position is on-site at our office in Norcross, GA (metro Atlanta)
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Social Media, Microsoft PowerPoint, American English
Preferred - Blogging, Press Releases, Blogger Relations