Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Book Sales AssociatePulse, LLC
Marketing InternCulstreet Ventures LLP
Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
One Marina Park Drive - 14th Floor
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionISO Developers is a team of expert digital developers. We build mobile applications, websites, and other types of digital works. Our team guides clients through the entire web development process, turning their dreams into a solid functioning website, web application, and mobile application.
While working as a Digital Marketing Intern, you will have a unique opportunity to dive into the creative sphere of the Business Industry. You will get to run your own Social Media campaigns, provide precise analytics for clients, and express your creativity through Adobe Products.
We will provide with you with an excellent skillset for your resume as well as college credit.
Responsibilities- Create infographics, take pictures and use Adobe illustrator to develop visuals for the blog
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Develop creative strategies to generate new leads on social media
- Record weekly marketing metrics and generate periodic reports for management
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
- Create content for ISO Developers Blog
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, enthusiastic, flexible and open to feedback
- An organized self-starter that can handle a variety of tasks
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following areas for blog writing: Social Media, Marketing, eCommerce, Web Design/dev, Google AdWords/Analytics, Wordpress
SkillsRequired - SEO, SEO copywriting, Social Media Advertising, Corporate Social Media, B2B Marketing, B2C marketing
Preferred - Google Analytics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Photography, Blogging, Adobe Photoshop