Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Digital Marketing Intern Needed—William & ParkBookmark This
William & Park
139 Fulton Street
New York, NY
Posted: June 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are
William & Park is a New York City-based media company that focuses on a new breed of creative entrepreneurs and artists who are redefining what it means to make a living from the work that feeds their souls.
Our stories explore every facet of the creative life: candid interviews with makers, conversations on craft and enterprise, the design behind living and working spaces, city spaces that foster cultural exchange and collaboration, and the details of everyday life that provide endless fodder for inspiration.
The ideal candidate has a passion and interest for digital media and publications . We are looking for a self-starter who can get right to work with helping to shape our digital ecosystem. Candidates should have a demonstrated passion for writing, editing, and technology. Must be savvy in all things social—Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will work on a variety of tasks, including:
- Implementing and managing social media campaigns.
- Creating new and effective ways to extend our social presence while tracking and reporting the key measures.
- Creating and overseeing social media post submissions for weekly integrations and evaluating their success.
- Creating all of the necessary assets with all aspects of development and brainstorming, production, and the distribution of content.
- Assisting in producing creative visual assets as needed.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Attend photo shoots.
- Attend industry events on behalf of William & Park.
- Have a direct impact on all digital marketing initiatives.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a relevant Bachelor or Master's degree program.
- A strong social presence, digital experience, and excellent writing and reporting skills are strongly preferred, though we look first and foremost for enthusiasm and editorial instinct. Please include your Twitter and Instagram handles.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, resourceful, and a flexible team player.
- Previous editorial/digital media internships a plus.