Marketing InternFlorida Business Consulting
Online Marketing & CommunicationsB~STEM Project
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing AssociateCraigmyle Legal Nurse Services LLC
Sales and Marketing InternSeed Media Arts
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Digital Marketing intern-Anthony Brands New YorkBookmark This
560 Broadway Suite 503
New York, NY
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAnthony Brands, a leader in men’s prestige skincare products, is looking for analytical, creative and driven interns to join our team in NYC. These positions will be a part of a goal-oriented, passionate, fast-paced Marketing team and will assist with daily tasks and ongoing projects.
You are a unicorn, a motivated self-starter who thrives on finding solutions to different dilemmas. Your amazing time and project management skills have made you the go-to planner among your friends. At the same time, you have a good understanding of how to create content that makes a lasting impression. You’re also interested in social and digital marketing, and would love to learn more about the finer points of content management systems, social campaigns and digital analytics.
• Work closely with the marketing leads on day-to-day tasks related to the website and social media.
• Assist the team with digital and social campaign production, including content creation and community management, including general organization, site maintenance and support for sales collateral development and creation.
• Research topics and source information quickly and effectively to contribute to our marketing strategies, including trend research and competitive analysis.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Strong interest in digital and social media; experience with social media tools and blogging platforms would be great.
• Proficient in Google Apps and Microsoft Office.
• Minimal Photoshop / design skills are required.
• A great sense of humor, self-motivation and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently.
• An interest in beauty and/or fashion is definitely a plus.
*** Please note that this internship pays a small monetary stipend or is for credit