Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Tele Marketing InternshipSporkey LLC
Social Media Internship for a fast-growing technology company.White Code Labs
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Digital Marketing intern-Anthony Brands New YorkBookmark This
560 Broadway Suite 503
New York, NY
Posted: October 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAnthony Brands, a leader in men’s prestige skincare products, is looking for analytical, creative and driven interns to join our team in NYC. These positions will be a part of a goal-oriented, passionate, fast-paced Marketing team and will assist with daily tasks and ongoing projects.
You are a unicorn, a motivated self-starter who thrives on finding solutions to different dilemmas. Your amazing time and project management skills have made you the go-to planner among your friends. At the same time, you have a good understanding of how to create content that makes a lasting impression. You’re also interested in social and digital marketing, and would love to learn more about the finer points of content management systems, social campaigns and digital analytics.
• Work closely with the marketing leads on day-to-day tasks related to the website and social media.
• Assist the team with digital and social campaign production, including content creation and community management, including general organization, site maintenance and support for sales collateral development and creation.
• Research topics and source information quickly and effectively to contribute to our marketing strategies, including trend research and competitive analysis.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Strong interest in digital and social media; experience with social media tools and blogging platforms would be great.
• Proficient in Google Apps and Microsoft Office.
• Minimal Photoshop / design skills are required.
• A great sense of humor, self-motivation and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently.
• An interest in beauty and/or fashion is definitely a plus.
*** Please note that this internship pays a small monetary stipend or is for credit