MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Digital Marketing Internship - eCommerce/Fashion IndustryBookmark This
Posted: March 23 2016
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionDaily Opulence, LLC is an eCommerce company focusing on women, men, and home goods. Catering to trendsetters, our online boutique is the ultimate destination for fashion lovers and those seeking new trends in clothing, accessories and home goods. We have a vast array for carefully handpicked pieces of jewelry and clothing from all over to the world that make everyone instantly fall in love.
Responsibilities• Write copy for the website that highlights our products and new collections
• Curate, research, design, and write blog posts on topics relevant to the readership
• Round up news about our projects and partnerships for email subscribers
• Write press releases as the company launches new campaigns
• Spend time promoting our boutique through social media
• Managing our editorial calendar
• Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics for an
assortment of clients in a variety of industries
• Perform social media market research
• Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans
• Assist in marketing and public relations projects with outside vendors/partners
• Contribute to Daily Opulence’s website, blog, and social pages
What you will learn:
• Alexa Analytics
• SEO Basics
• Google Analytics
• Social Analytics
• Press Release
• Editorial Calendar