Multimedia InternEncore Enterprises
Marketing assistant internshipRepublic of Wonders
Instagram InspiralistCauvee LLC
2017 SPRING INTERNSHIPSOmaha Media Group LLC
Sports Marketing Internships with Rosenhaus Sports - BaseballRosenhaus Sports
Marketing InternA Noise Within
Public Relations InternChigurupati Technologies
Social Media & Community CoordinatorChigurupati Technologies
Digital Marketing Internship - Growth HackingBookmark This
Bumi Technologies Inc
Posted: November 14 2016
Company Location: St Louis, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Company:
Because every plant needs a voice
The BUmi Smart sensor allows you to manage your garden and monitor its health in real time. The sensor provides important information like soil moisture level and ambient light levels for your plants. The smartphone app alerts the user to maintain optimum conditions to increase your plant life, it also employs machine learning and provides suggestions to provide a complete garden management system. Whether it’s a small backyard vegetable garden, a full scale organic farm or a greenhouse BUmi aims at creating a connected garden and helping gardeners around the world talk to their beloved plants
Someone who has tried their hands at marketing and know that marketing is what you want to do.
Responsibilities- Handle BUmi's social media accounts to engage and grow users.
- Experiment and execute growth hacking strategies for social networks (Quora/Reddit/FB/Twitter/etc.) to grow Hackr user-base.
- Approaching influencers and engaging with them on behalf of Hackr.
- Getting feedback from the Gardening community and working with the product team.
- Collect, monitor and analyze metrics and use them to learn and get better.
Requirements- Innate interest in learning about customers behavior through both numbers and qualitative data
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Understanding of A/B tests
- Sufficient graphic editing skills to be able to modify graphics to create test variations
- Willing to learn what you don’t already know