Hungry Marketing Intern Wanted for Metabrew!Metabrew
Marketing InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Marketing Outreach InternGradMail.com
Marketing InternArizona beverage company
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Brand Management TraineeBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
LOOKING FOR A PR & MARKETING INTERN!kargoe
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
2941 W. Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: May 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTambourine is currently looking for digital marketing or hospitality students to intern at our Fort Lauderdale headquarters. This is a great opportunity for any college student considering a career in marketing or advertising to gain practical experience in a world class agency environment.
• Minimum of 2 months commitment, no max
• Up to 4 days a week or 30 hours
• Students with interest in internet marketing are encouraged to apply
Tambourine drives awareness, traffic and direct revenue for hotels and resorts worldwide using advanced marketing technology. The firm, with offices in New York City, Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Bogota, Colombia is celebrating its 32nd year in the hotel and tourism industry.
Symphony, our flagship product, delivers all-inclusive digital marketing, channel distribution and an integrated booking engine for one low monthly flat fee per room with no contracts required
Responsibilities• Work with key agency departments to experience client services, creative development, social media management, analytics & reporting, SEM & PPC, web development, production and support
• Assist staff with active projects and multiple client contacts to ensure superior quality standards are met
• Interns will be assigned and responsible for completing several specific tasks or projects independently over the course of the internship
Requirements• Interest in pursuing a career in travel and tourism marketing
• Working knowledge of digital marketing: search, social, email, mobile, etc
• Passport and a passion for travel