Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Marketing InternshipTurchette Brand Marketing & Public Relations
Fall Marketing InternPack Up + Go
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
Marketing InternKFSM Radio
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Creative and Enthusiastic Animal LoverAiling Pets
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: April 28 2016
Company Location: Melville, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a rapid growing software company with strong culture of collaboration, innovation and quality. We are looking for a dynamic person to contribute towards our social media and print media campaign that will engage clients into long term partnerships. Our goal is increase our clientele and promote our consulting services.
College credit will be given to those that provide proper college credit forms.
Interns will benefit from real world corporate experience that can lead to a part time or full time position in the future based on performance.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing public relations and marketing activities
- Assist with Content web management
- Manage the schedule and execution of advertising;
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Assist in company promotional events planning
- Create Blog content to assist in customer acquisition
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or Graphic Design
- Social media knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self starter, creative, think outside the box.
- Should be a fast learner, organized, reliable and adaptable.
- Great customer service skills
- Software Quality Assurance Experience preferred but not required.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Applications
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy, Computer Information Systems