Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing Writing Intern-Women's Luxury Fashion LabelLady Lux
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Susan G. Komen San Diego
4699 Murphy Canyon Rd Suite 102
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSusan G. Komen San Diego is looking for a driven digital marketing intern. Your work will help Komen San Diego further there mission as the County’s largest funder of free breast cancer treatments and services, and is the only organization providing qualified women the free services they need for every step of the breast cancer journey.
Responsibilities• Update and present creative strategies to enhance the website
• Write and edit blogs
• Help provide content and strategic direction for Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and more
• Assist with web analytics tools and your own insights
• Assist with office management tasks as needed
Requirements• Marketing or Health background in college and/or real world experience (personal accounts with social media will not be considered as real world experience)
• Thorough understanding of Wordpress
• A thorough understanding of MS Office, including Word, Power Point, and Excel
• Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
• A passionate, positive, and willing-to-learn attitude