Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
745 Atlantic Ave
Posted: March 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you know what a utm tag is? Do you love creating pivot tables and conditional formatting in Excel? Do your friends get mad when you insist on watching commercials, instead of fast-forwarding? If this describes you – keep reading!
Who We Are: We’re a start-up run by ambitious young professionals looking for likeminded students to join our growing team. We abide by the mentality of “work hard, play hard” (emphasis on the play hard, but only if you work hard enough), and embrace creativity, outside of the box ideas and people with a passion for helping to form and grow a new business.
ResponsibilitiesThe Role: We’re looking for a marketing intern to assist the Marketing Director in all digital marketing efforts for our site. Basic responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day management, monitoring and reporting of our site metrics
- Content conceptualization, creation and posting to our social media channels, email list and blog
- Development and maintenance of our monthly marketing calendar
- Brainstorming and developing new marketing campaigns, strategic partnerships and business development opportunities
- Competitive analysis and research
RequirementsWho You Are:
- A top student at a local Boston College or University, with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and other digital marketing reporting platforms is also preferred
- Someone with the most impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly organized with shrewd attention to detail
- Ability to work within a loose environment but still able to meet deadlines
- A self-starter who prefers to take the ball and roll with it, instead of having someone hold your hand and show you the way
- Available to be in the office a minimum of 15 hours/week