Social Media Marketing InternshipWaconia Stables
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
DIGITAL MEDIA SALES INTERNSHIPPrÔsperity Is A Mindset
Social Media InternshipPrÔsperity Is A Mindset
Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Social Media & Community Management InternDoug Bopst Fitness, LLC.
Digital Marketing Internship - PAID - Local Candidates ONLYBookmark This
12320 73rd Court N
Posted: December 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBioDerm is seeking one or more digital marketing interns to support a growing medical device manufacturer. Based in Largo, FL - BioDerm currently sells its unique hydrocolloid medical devices to patients, clinics and hospitals both in the US and internationally. Join one of the fastest growing medical device companies in Tampa Bay!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report to the Marketing Manager. He/She will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Dept with B2B and B2C social media content development, monitoring, website maintenance, audience research, blog writing/promotion and other administrative duties as assigned.
Responsibilities• Research and draft blog posts, social media messages and other digital marketing materials. Regularly report on results of their activities to Marketing Manager.
• Participate in online discussion groups on behalf of Men’s Liberty/BioDerm
• Create and distribute electronic newsletters, announcements, drip marketing, etc.
• Assist Marketing dept to develop new and innovative ways to increase sales and lead generation
• Review all corporate and product social media accounts to enhance engagement, conversion and lead generation
• Work with sales and marketing teams to ensure excellent social customer service
Requirements• Demonstrated excellent communications, research and writing skills are a must.
• Familiarity with social media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+
• Availability to commit to 10-15 hours per week (scheduling flexible)
• Currently in school pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related degree is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Preferred: knowledge of graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Facebook, WordPress, Google Analytics, Twitter, Blog Marketing, HubSpot
Preferred - Creative Writing, SEO, Blogger