Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1990 3rd St. #800
Posted: March 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We're a Sacramento based software startup that is laser focused on building the worlds leading platform for content creators. We have a massively growing user-base of YouTubers from all over the world. We're venture capital backed, young, entrepreneurial and we're shaping both the future of how entertainment is made & the Sacramento region.
We're looking for a few high-performers, students who are interested in helping us on our mission. You will be doing a bit of everything, but each student will have one focus where they spend the majority of their time. We're not just looking for anyone. We're looking for individuals who are passionate about technology & entertainment who can learn with us and add value to our business. For the right individuals, there are career opportunities post-internship.
If you think you have what it takes, read on...
Responsibilities- Work with our customer service group to manage interaction with our users.
- Oversee social media & non-traditional marketing campaigns with head of marketing.
- Support the user acquisition team with analysis & campaign management.
- Provide support on social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing strategies.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.