Globe intGlobes Int
Product Marketing & Social Media ManagerMoodMe
Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: Rocky Point, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDolcenina is a Jewelry and Essential Oils Boutique in Rocky Point. We are looking for a dynamic person to put together a social media and print media campaign that will engage customers and bring them in the store. Our goal is increase our clientele and promote our store.
College credit may be given to those that provide proper college credit forms.
Interns will benefit from special discounts in our store merchandise
Responsibilities- Assist in developing public relations and marketing activities
- Assist with Content web management
- Manage the schedule and execution of advertising;
- Update and coordinate product inventory
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Assist in company promotional event planning
- Create Blog content to assist in customer acquisition
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
- Social media knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self starter, creative, think outside the box.
- Should be a fast learner, organized, reliable and adaptable.
- Great customer service skills