Production SupervisorSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Marketing InternshipKeller Williams NYC
Intern needed for growing social media/branding companyPebbleRebel Media
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a boutique internet marketing firm specializing in SEO, SEM, SMM and web design. We work primarily with small businesses in the local search arena, and are passionate in our commitment to helping small & local businesses expand and grow.
We are looking to take on one new intern for the fall semester. The workload is approximately 10 hours/week and can be primarily done from home.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will be catered to the individual talents of whomever we hire for the position. Sample tasks may include:
1. Assisting with clients' social media accounts
2. Assisting with clients' website design
3. Reaching out to new clients
4. Assisting with SEO & SEM for existing clients
5. Regular training/educational opportunities
RequirementsThe internship requires:
1. Availability to meet once a week for new trainings/work updates
2. Excellent work ethic & reliability
3. Strong computer literacy
4. Strong interest in internet marketing and/or web design
5. Ability to self-manage and adhere to deadlines.