cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DiscreetlyMe is an Indianapolis based company. Our mission is to help individuals have safer, better sex. Our e-commerce website launched June 1st and offers content (blogs, how-to articles, FAQs, etc.) and products on how to accomplish this mission.
As a content marketing intern, take your creative talent to the next playing field: DiscreetlyMe, an Indianapolis & Chicago based sexual health & wellness startup, is looking for a Content Marketing Intern to start this Fall. We are willing to consider a remote position for the right candidate. Our internships offer flexibility for students to gain opportunity to enhance their educational and professional experiences.
As a Digital Marketing Intern for DiscreetlyMe, you will assist our Director of Marketing in maintaining a strong social media presence and develop original content for our online community.
Your primary responsibilities:
• Assist in the creation, aggregation and distribution of information designed to educate, inspire and entertain our target audience. Including writing, editing blog posts, product copy, and content
• Monitor and contribute to the organization's social media platforms & email newsletters
• Leverage the analytics data to develop improvements in existing web content
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Excellent writing and internet research skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Hangout)
• Mac & PC proficiency