Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNCriterion.B
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DiscreetlyMe is an Indianapolis based company. Our mission is to help individuals have safer, better sex. Our e-commerce website launched June 1st and offers content (blogs, how-to articles, FAQs, etc.) and products on how to accomplish this mission.
As a content marketing intern, take your creative talent to the next playing field: DiscreetlyMe, an Indianapolis & Chicago based sexual health & wellness startup, is looking for a Content Marketing Intern to start this Fall. We are willing to consider a remote position for the right candidate. Our internships offer flexibility for students to gain opportunity to enhance their educational and professional experiences.
As a Digital Marketing Intern for DiscreetlyMe, you will assist our Director of Marketing in maintaining a strong social media presence and develop original content for our online community.
Your primary responsibilities:
• Assist in the creation, aggregation and distribution of information designed to educate, inspire and entertain our target audience. Including writing, editing blog posts, product copy, and content
• Monitor and contribute to the organization's social media platforms & email newsletters
• Leverage the analytics data to develop improvements in existing web content
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Excellent writing and internet research skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Hangout)
• Mac & PC proficiency