Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
501 S Gary Ave
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocation: Roselle HQ – 501 S Gary Ave. Roselle IL 60188
Start Date: Immediately
Reporting To: Director of Marketing
BOS is a full-service office furniture dealership with almost 70 years of industry experience creating inspiring workspaces. We navigate the complete project process for our clients and continue to serve them throughout the life of their investment. 360° in-house capabilities allow BOS to deliver a complete project from initial planning, through delivery, installation and decommissioning.
We are looking for a creative marketing intern to help accelerate our digital strategy. The primary function of this position is to work directly with the Director of Marketing and to assist the Digital Advocate Team in developing and executing marketing strategies across channels. The intern will be exposed to different digital initiatives such as email marketing, content marketing, web, media, social, branding and more.
This position will support four businesses that exist as part of BOS Holdings.
1. BOS – http://www.bos.com
2. AOI – http://www.affordableoffice.com
3. FBI – http://www.4fbi.com
4. BOSI - http://www.bosi-inc.com/
Internship is unpaid but we will work with any academic credit programs you may qualify for. Possibility for future hire as we expand digital division in 2016.
Please send resume, contact information and any samples/reels/portfolios to
Director of Marketing
ResponsibilitiesInternship Learning Areas Include
• Managing company social media accounts
• Identifying and engaging with industry influencers
• Exploring innovative ways to promote our brands
• Event planning and support
• Producing and utilizing promotional materials
• Deploying content across entire digital ecosystems (email, websites, social, etc.)
• Branding of new company spaces
• Collecting and promoting customer testimonials and case studies
Requirements• Current college student or graduate.
• Ability to work at our HQ in Roselle IL.
• A positive, proactive, and passionate attitude
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Photography, Digital, Video, Web Design, Graphic Design, Content Creation, Creative Writing