Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Sales Campus RepresentativeBlasting News
Marketing & Public Relations InternSilk Screen Asian Arts & Culture Organization
Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Digital Marketing Internship in the Sports Fashion IndustryBookmark This
Posted: June 18 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn love with online fashion and e-commerce? Does working in a fast-paced environment attracts you? Have experiences in sports (Yoga, Crossfit, Running, etc)?
Here is a great opportunity for a highly organized, passionate, social media savvy intern to join our production team.
We are experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for someone who is interested in learning more about the world of fashion, blogging, social media, PR, marketing and advertising.
In this role, you will become an active content contributor and gain significant experience in the fashion start-up, blogging industry. You will learn how to engage and manage successful client relationships.
We are looking for two interns for immediate interview and processing. We will provide letter of recommendations upon completion of your internships. Your schedule will be arranged for 10 to 15 hours per week.
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with editorial calendars, youtube video posts and other video platforms.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Fashion and/or Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills. Bilingual a plus.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, tech-savvy (html, css) adventurer and adaptable.
- Good production / photography / video skills a plus
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, Digital Video, Social Media Communications, Creativity
Preferred - Basic HTML, CSS, Fast Learner, Bilingual-English/Spanish