Web/Marketing InternSouthern Bride
Paid Marketing Internship at UIUC - AnserEdThe AroundCampus Group
Paid Marketing Internship at UF - AnserEdThe AroundCampus Group
Paid Marketing Internship at FGCU - AnserEdThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing InternWine by Design
Virtual Assistant and Social Media OutreachTravelswithtalek.com
Marketing Internship- PAIDB.A.P INC
MARKETING ARTISTIC INTERNSHIPdepascal atelier
Digital Marketing Internship (Music)Bookmark This
2894 Rowena Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDigital Marketing interns will assist the Sideways Media team and gain hands-on experience in digital marketing practices and tools, music publicity and relations, social media and more. Work from the heart of Silver Lake in an easy-going, fun workplace for a variety of local and national musicians, record labels, management companies and brands.
Passionate and motivated, with a creative spirit able to provide out-of-the-box ideas. Resourceful, innovative, and always reliable. Avid music fan able to discuss new bands and music trends.
Responsibilities- Assist team with daily research, contributing creative and new ideas to the team
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing plans: create social and video content, write social copy and newsletters, gain experience with advanced music marketing platforms
- Assist in publicity outreach and the maintenance of media lists
- Assist in the quality-check of artist websites, social media sites and overall online brand
- Some design work
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school majoring in marketing, public relations, communications, advertising, business or related field
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to provide own transportation to office
- Must have working personal laptop
- Must be interested in learning more about the music industry: knowledgeable about different artists and genres, keen on live shows, etc.
- Must have knowledge of social media sites and tools including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Soundcloud, etc.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Some Photoshop/graphic design experience
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
- Must be able to come in 2-3 times a week for at at least 4 hour blocks (between 10am-6pm)
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Excel, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, Basic HTML, Google Drive