Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full TimeHarper Pierce
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Virtual Marketing Internship - Summer 2017AdMix Social
Digital Marketing Internship - part time, telecommuting, food industryBookmark This
Lezzetli Ice Cream
1 Union Square
New York, NY
Posted: September 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn ice cream company like you've never seen before is launching wholesale in NYC stores this fall, with an established fan base and amazing track record of media coverage.
The company seeks a 10-hour a week, telecommuting, Digital Marketing Intern to support the conception and executing of content across its digital platforms, with the opportunity to become a permanent, paid member of the team! The Intern will have the opportunity to ramp up the company's social media presence from the ground level, conceive and execute creative, innovative ideas across many platforms, and be a part of the next generation of ice cream!
The Digital Marketing Intern will:
* Oversee day-to-day social media posts across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
* Generate photo and video assets that are creative, translate well online, and convey the brand's key messages (Great photo skills are required! Basic video skills for Instagram are a plus
* Have the opportunity to propose innovative content for all the company's digital media platforms, with valuable oversight and input from a seasoned marketing and PR professional and a team of international entrepreneurs
* Work directly with the Head of Marketing to implement creative digital ideas for the brand
* Have familiarity with, or eagerness to learn, analytics tools that advance the company's social media activities
* Become an integral part of the team, if the right candidate, with the opportunity for a permanent paid position imminently
This is a part-time, unpaid opening requiring approximately 10 hours a week, with 85% of the experience completed on a telecommuting basis. Limited daytime availability, at your convenience, is required to facilitate generating of photo and video assets around the product, and a weekly one-hour meeting is required with the Head of Marketing in Manhattan.(in person or via Skype)
While we're in our start up phase now, we value commitment and creativity and will hire the right person even with little experience. This is an amazing opportunity to get in at the nearly-ground level with a rapidly growing start up in the food industry.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. . Be sure to include at least one link to your online presence.
* though you can work virtually, location in NYC is preferred.