Entry Level Management TrainingPeak Enterprises Corp
Marketing and Design InternDesign Company
Business Development / Sales InternDesign Company
Video Marketing Position Now OpenComtrend
Internships and Full-Time MarketingSpearhead Events
Marketing and Communications InternSpearhead Events
E-commerce start-up looking for an awesome Marketing/PR/Social Media Intern!Authenticity 50
Immediate Digital Marketing / social Media / Creative InternshipsBookmark This
Posted: May 25 2015
Company Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking interns specializing in Social Media Marketing, Creative, Programming, etc. .
HireSmart Global™ is a next generation job--matching and workforce alignment technology that provides a higher value add to organizational strategic activities.
Responsibilities• Manage and craft compelling copy for social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Design and write copy for landing pages, text ads and press releases.
• Perform keyword research in order to develop and produce SEO-optimized content.
• Assist with implementation of marketing automation strategies to cultivate new business leads (hubspot).
• Draft copy and design email newsletters, blogs and campaign landing pages.
• Build, test and optimize email marketing collateral to maximize response rate.
• Participate in development of new company website to maximize engagement.
• Help launch and promote new video products to gain traction in the local market.
• Maintain, update and analyze contacts in CRM to identify ideal customer.
• Help manage office needs by providing clerical support - answering phones, filing, data entry and list management.
• Research new business opportunities to expand company into new markets.
• Support Digital Marketing Manager with our search engine optimization efforts.
• Create and manage Google Analytics reporting.
• Pursuing or has degree in marketing, advertising, business, graphic design or video production.
• Keen interest in technology, digital marketing, digital media, video, social media, SEO and/or entrepreneurship.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong writer and can adapt messages and writing style for a variety of audiences and mediums.
• Super creative with strong graphic and web design skills.
• Proficient in social media and have a good knowledge of social media trends.
• Basic knowledge and experience working with WordPress and HTML.
• Comfort using Macs, Gmail and Google Documents.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge and experience with CRM and Email Marketing Platform is preferred.
• Video production and editing a plus.
• Enthusiastic and detail oriented self-starter with an ability to work on multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
• Able to work independently, demonstrate efficiency and problem solving skills in completing required tasks.
• You are curious, independent, and proactive.
• Well-organized and have strong project management skills.
• An exceptional communicator, both written and verbal.
• Able to collaborate creatively within a team.