Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Stellar Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing & Sales InternshipLinda Mendible
sampling sauces/ in store demoslivita, llc dba the blonde italian
Marketing InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Marketing InternTickleMe Entertainment
Virtual Marketing Assistant Intern Position AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
Virtual Event AssistantLa Belle Vie Inc
Immediate Digital Marketing / social Media / Creative InternshipsBookmark This
Posted: May 25 2015
Company Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking interns specializing in Social Media Marketing, Creative, Programming, etc. .
HireSmart Global™ is a next generation job--matching and workforce alignment technology that provides a higher value add to organizational strategic activities.
Responsibilities• Manage and craft compelling copy for social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Design and write copy for landing pages, text ads and press releases.
• Perform keyword research in order to develop and produce SEO-optimized content.
• Assist with implementation of marketing automation strategies to cultivate new business leads (hubspot).
• Draft copy and design email newsletters, blogs and campaign landing pages.
• Build, test and optimize email marketing collateral to maximize response rate.
• Participate in development of new company website to maximize engagement.
• Help launch and promote new video products to gain traction in the local market.
• Maintain, update and analyze contacts in CRM to identify ideal customer.
• Help manage office needs by providing clerical support - answering phones, filing, data entry and list management.
• Research new business opportunities to expand company into new markets.
• Support Digital Marketing Manager with our search engine optimization efforts.
• Create and manage Google Analytics reporting.
• Pursuing or has degree in marketing, advertising, business, graphic design or video production.
• Keen interest in technology, digital marketing, digital media, video, social media, SEO and/or entrepreneurship.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong writer and can adapt messages and writing style for a variety of audiences and mediums.
• Super creative with strong graphic and web design skills.
• Proficient in social media and have a good knowledge of social media trends.
• Basic knowledge and experience working with WordPress and HTML.
• Comfort using Macs, Gmail and Google Documents.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge and experience with CRM and Email Marketing Platform is preferred.
• Video production and editing a plus.
• Enthusiastic and detail oriented self-starter with an ability to work on multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
• Able to work independently, demonstrate efficiency and problem solving skills in completing required tasks.
• You are curious, independent, and proactive.
• Well-organized and have strong project management skills.
• An exceptional communicator, both written and verbal.
• Able to collaborate creatively within a team.