Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
Content Writer InternshipMy BTLR LLC
Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Marketing InternPower Athletics
MARKETING, ADVERTISING, SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNDigital Pizza LLC
Marketing Intern for 2 CompaniesCleaner Solutions
Project Manager/ Administrative / Social Media. Intern. Paid !YOUR SUV CLUB LLC.
Social Media MarketingMoi Inc
Digital Marketing Internship-SalesBookmark This
54 W 39th Street New York, NY USA
New York, NY
Posted: September 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFuel Online is adding a new Sales internship position to assist in creation and implementation of sales strategies. This is a great opportunity to gain real-world experience at one of the world’s premier ad agencies. Additionally, you’ll gain exposure to all aspects of a digital marketing agency, including campaign development, events, social media strategy, lead management, digital brand building and business development.
This is not a “get coffee and make copies” internship. We’re looking for someone who knows how to roll up their sleeves and dig in to get the most out of your experience with us.
Students working toward a college or graduate degree in business, marketing and advertising are preferred. This is an unpaid internship (application for school credit is HIGHLY encouraged) for a minimum 15-20 hours per week in our New York City office. Opportunity to put big digital agency name on your resume, and a Chance to meet and work with one of the greatest digital marketing minds in the industry!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Launching new email marketing efforts, including design and implementation
• Passionate about writing and Blogging
• Help develop company’s sales literature, ad campaigns, marketing plans, promotions, etc.
• Attention to detail
• Positive, outgoing and curious attitude
• Desire to learn/interest in both marketing and sales
• Understanding and experience using social media, in a B2B and B2C environment
• Microsoft Office (PowerPoint is a must)
• Aggressive hunter mentality (someone who is always hungry)
• Outbound lead generation experience is a huge plus
• Ability to conduct extensive research on Internet
• Extensive familiarity with social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Some familiarity with website software and any marketing analytics a big plus (e.g., Wordpress, HubSpot, Mailchimp).
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-thinker, creative, outgoing and confident
• Fun casual office environment with free snacks and drinks
• But most importantly willing to have fun!!