Graphic Design InternC3Nami, LLC
Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Marketing InternAaron Fox Law
Administrative and Marketing InternAston American University
Marketing InternshipAlliance Marketing Partners
SPORTS MARKETING REPRESENTATIVEAllegiance
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Learn from a guru! eCommerce - marketing, software, social mediaSim1ems
Digital Marketing & PR InternshipBookmark This
Sneak Attack Media
118 E 28th St Suite 301
New York, NY
Posted: January 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSneak Attack Media is a boutique digital marketing company located in NYC. We maintain a variety of clients, mostly music, from both indie and major labels, and focus primarily on online promotion. (www.sneakattackmedia.com)
We're seeking motivated interns who wish to have a hand in all facets of the marketing industry, make great contacts, garner experience in marketing and social media, and have fun in a relaxed yet professional environment! Computer/Internet savvy is a must. This is an unpaid internship, but college credit is available.
• Helping to set up digital marketing, online PR and social media campaigns
• Assisting with promotions and contests
• Helping to maintain databases of outlets
• First point of contact for incoming phone calls
• Researching online outlets and marketing opportunities
• Compiling coverage reports
• Internal office odds and ends
• Assisting with the maintenance of social networking profiles (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) for various clients
• Helping to strategize campaigns and come up with new ideas
Please include a resume, cover letter, availability, and a list of five of your favorite websites/blogs and bands with your response.
We look forward to hearing from you!