Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Digital Marketing & PR InternshipBookmark This
Sneak Attack Media
118 E 28th St Suite 301
New York, NY
Posted: January 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSneak Attack Media is a boutique digital marketing company located in NYC. We maintain a variety of clients, mostly music, from both indie and major labels, and focus primarily on online promotion. (www.sneakattackmedia.com)
We're seeking motivated interns who wish to have a hand in all facets of the marketing industry, make great contacts, garner experience in marketing and social media, and have fun in a relaxed yet professional environment! Computer/Internet savvy is a must. This is an unpaid internship, but college credit is available.
• Helping to set up digital marketing, online PR and social media campaigns
• Assisting with promotions and contests
• Helping to maintain databases of outlets
• First point of contact for incoming phone calls
• Researching online outlets and marketing opportunities
• Compiling coverage reports
• Internal office odds and ends
• Assisting with the maintenance of social networking profiles (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) for various clients
• Helping to strategize campaigns and come up with new ideas
Please include a resume, cover letter, availability, and a list of five of your favorite websites/blogs and bands with your response.
We look forward to hearing from you!