Marketing & Sales Internship - Fitness Start Up (Marina Del Rey)Street Workout Academy
Unpaid Marketing Intern TelecommuteMoney Munchkids
Business Development / Sales Intern - Los Angeles & GlobalNaqi Strategies
Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing InternshipViPeak Global
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Marketing - Social Media - $15 @ Hr. Full Time or Part TimeBookmark This
Multi Radiance Medical
6521 Davis Industrial Parkway
Posted: September 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMulti Radiance Medical is looking for MBA graduates or current students with a passion for marketing and track record of digital media consumption who want to influence how consumers engage with our brands. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will work with internal teams, vendors and subject matter experts to deliver results across a variety of business areas. You will work alongside and assist the head of Digital Marketing to research and implement advanced strategies for search engine marketing, search engine optimization, link optimization, link acquisition, email, affiliate and/or social media.
MULTI RADIANCE MEDICAL
Multi Radiance Medical is an international corporation with a presence in over 30 countries and the leader in cold laser therapy. The company has been servicing business customers for over 20 years with dependable and effective products and services. Our mission is to leverage digital marketing as a catalyst for growth, driving material business impact by translating into deeper customer relationships and positioning the brand in market.
To apply, please email: email@example.com
Responsibilities• Translate the company’s vision into product marketing messages and develop relevant content to drive traffic and sales.
• Own the creation and execution of product message platforms, including external and internal launches, thought campaigns.
• Work cross-functionally to lead the successful launch of new products and solutions
• Copy-edit/proof articles. Create compelling titles and summaries.
• Select and edit compelling images.
• Post articles and images on social channels.
• Research and make recommendations for campaigns and technology.
• Assist in compilation of regular website reports using Google Analytics and social tracking.
• Assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing plans for all online communications.
• Work in conjunction with Creative team to help facilitate campaign production from design through (and with emphasis on) approval process including all monthly scheduled campaigns as well as changes as they come up.
• Test social campaigns at various stages of development and on multiple platforms to prevent errors from getting out the door, thus ensuring consistency of user experience.
• Administer automated tools to ensure scheduled performance and quality tests.
• Understand and apply industry best practices
• Make recommendations to improve the company’s current social content and process.
• Coordinate across various departments including (but not limited to) merchandising, pricing and web development to ensure that product images, coupon codes and various additional components of each social campaign are properly in place before deployment.
Requirements• Excellent writing and communications skills with the ability to create engaging content to be produced through various media channels.
• A marketing communications background is preferred.
• Proven success and familiarity with social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and Hootsuite.
• 2+ years of related product marketing experience or in medical-technology preferred.
• Experience with Photoshop; familiarity with video editing software and additional Adobe CS applications is a plus.
• Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize time and workload.
• Applicant must have outstanding leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. They will be able to work independently, but should also enjoy being part of a team and work well in a collaborative environment. They must be self-motivated and detail-oriented.
• Team worker, able to co-operate with colleagues to ensure deadlines are met
• Education: MBA or equivalent experience. A science, statistics, software or computer systems undergraduate or master’s degree is a plus.